"I love my own company" says Kangana Ranaut !!

Kangna Ranawat_01
The last few months have been tumultuous for Kangana Ranaut, but she sure knows how to move on and move up in life. Sometimes by literally climbing mountains. On her recent getaway, the actress lived it up like a Queen, albeit solo. And she proudly claims, "I love my own company." Talking about her trip, in the faraway exotic locales of Germany, where apparently the Obamas vacationed, too, she says, "The staff there knew who I was, and they were very attentive." "They offered their services, but I preferred public transport, so I would walk 10 km to the bus station and train station and take off on my own. They were surprised, but they just let me be," she adds.
Now that she's back in Mumbai, prepping for her role in 'Simran', what she misses the most is hiking and going for long walks. She says, "Yes, I am a mountain girl, so I love going back to nature and into the wild. For me, hiking is more therapeutic than meditation. On my trip, I would hike for seven to eight hours. Then, take a break at lakeside cafes or even take a quick nap. I ride horses really well, so I found a village that had a huge stable. Of course, the European horses are much bigger, so on the first day, I fell off the horse." Ask her if she feels lonely on a solo long trip, she quickly answers, "Having people around can be a lot of fun, but from time to time, you should be on your own. There are things you need to address to yourself, which you can't do in a crowd. It is like having a one-on-one conversation with yourself to know what you are seeking and what you are missing in life. If I don't do it, I feel conflicted. Sometimes, I would sit in a cafe and read a book for hours. People can be flawed, but a great story, and a great author is like a magician. Travelling makes me feel grateful about my existence."

Now this is how she speaking now. What is your opinion regarding that..
Please post your opinion in the comments section..

Source

Popular posts from this blog

After 22 Years The Review of " Tip Tip Barsa Pani" Will Change Your Point of View;

Antham Trailer: Actress Rashmi Gautam sizzles;

Platters /Thalis of India : Amazing Food difference in Indian's States!