Judge Asks For More Time For Robert Vadra Petition!

On the day that he was meant to submit a report on whether Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi, was got with a really sweet spot in Haryana when her party was in power, Justice SN Dhingra has asked for a few more time(Weeks).
Robert Vadra, Need more time for his cash.

Justice Dhingra, sources said, has informed Chief Minister ML Khattar that he has received new information that could help identify government officials who were corrupted in illicit land deals before the BJP came to power.

On Facebook today, Mr Vadra, 47, posted, "Almost a decade of government's false and baseless accusations on me... I will always be used for political gains, I know ... But I will walk with my head held high...".
When asked if the commission had indicted someone in the inquiry, Justice Dhingra said on Wednesday, "You have to wait for this (answer)."

"I will always be used for political gains, I know ... But I will walk with my head held high as in time and with the truth, which will conquer incorrect perceptions, created! about me," Vadra said in his Facebook post.



Justice Dhingra told TOI on Wednesday that the commission has examined about 250 files related to the grant of commercial licences after he took charge of the commission on June 8, 2015. The commission also examined 26 government officials.


Ahead of the Lok Sabha polls and Haryana assembly polls in 2014, the BJP had made Vadra's land deal a poll issue. In May, 2015, the BJP's Manohar Lal Khattar-led government in Haryana set up the Dhingra Commission.


The commission was formed to probe if the transfer of licence by the original licencee - within a short period of time to other entities - violated any law.

Popular posts from this blog

After 22 Years The Review of " Tip Tip Barsa Pani" Will Change Your Point of View;

Antham Trailer: Actress Rashmi Gautam sizzles;

Platters /Thalis of India : Amazing Food difference in Indian's States!